- All preschool students enrolled in Fairhaven's Typical Preschool Program are required to be registered in their District of Residence
- If the parent of a preschool aged student is requesting an evaluation for services for that child from the Trumbull County Educational Service Center and you reside within the Niles City School District, your child must be registered in our district before their evaluation
- Registration is conducted at our Central Registration Office in the Niles Board of Education located at 309 N Rhodes Avenue
- Registration Hours are 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- For your convenience, you may also schedule a registration appointment by calling (330) 989-5095 ext 4002
Registration packets for preschool students are available in the right margin of this page or they may be picked up at our Central Registration Office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In order to speed up the registration process, please print and complete the registration packet before you come to register your child. In addition to the completed registration packet , you must provide the following required documentation at the time of registration. Your child does not need to be present for registration.
- Child's Original Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Record
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency (See Acceptable Proofs of Residency)
- Photo ID or Parent/Guardian
- Court/Custody Documentation, if applicable