Complete a Public Records Request Form, being sure to fill in all areas of information
- Download a Public Records Request Form using the link under FORMS in the right margin of this page
- Pick up a Public Records Request Form in our Board of Education office located at 309 N Rhodes Avenue
Submit your Public Records Request Form
- Submit in person by dropping off your form at our Board of Education office located at 309 N Rhodes Avenue
- Submit via email to [email protected]
- Note the Subject of your email should be Public Records Request and your first and last name
- Submit via U.S. Mail to Niles City Schools, 309 N Rhodes Avenue, Niles OH 44446, Attn: Records Request
Processing Your Request
- You will be contacted by our District Records Officer if additional information is needed to clarify your request
- You will be contacted if the information you requested is denied, confidential, not subject to disclosure, or not available
- You will be contacted when your request is ready and will be given the cost of the fees for the information requested
- You will receive your request per the method of receipt you indicated on your request form, which will be by picking them up at our office, by email or by U.S. mail.
Hours of Inspection
Requested Public Records must be inspected at the Niles Board of Education located at 309 N. Rhodes Avenue on Monday through Friday during normal business hours, which are 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, excluding District holidays and other dates the office may be closed. You may click this link to visit the Board of Education's page of our website to view our Calendar.