How to submit your child's Back to School forms in FinalForms
- To submit your child's Back to School forms, you will need a FinalForms parent account. If you already have an account, please log in and click the blue Incomplete Forms box to submit your child's forms. You do not need to re-register your child; if you re-register them, you will create a duplicate student account in the system.
- If you do not have an account, once your child is admitted into our system and your email address is recorded, you will receive an email from FinalForms asking you to Confirm your Email. Open that email and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have an account and you do not receive a confirmation email, our district needs your parent email address. Please send that, along with your name and your child's name to [email protected].
- Please submit your forms as soon as possible so we have your child's most accurate and up to date information at all times
CREATE YOUR PARENT ACCOUNT
1. Go to the following link that will take you to the FinalForms home page:
2. Click the blue New Account button under PARENT:
3. Fill out all fields, check "I am not a robot" and then click the blue REGISTER button:
ADD EACH CHILD ATTENDING NILES CITY SCHOOLS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Click the black ADD STUDENT button:
2. Complete all fields
3. Check "No, currently attending" if already enrolled and attending our building
("Yes, New Enrollment" is only used when a parent is registering a new student to our district)
4. Click the blue CREATE STUDENT button
COMPLETE YOUR STUDENT'S BACK TO SCHOOL FORMS
1. Click the blue INCOMPLETE FORMS button for each student
All forms that are required for the building each child attends will be highlighted in pink
1. Fill out all required fields on the individual forms and click SUBMIT ; the forms will then change to green (Once all forms are green, you are done submitting that child's Back to School forms)
2. Repeat for all of your Niles students
(Forms are building specific; therefore, some buildings may have more or less forms than others)
- Questions regarding an technological issue preventing you from submitting your forms may be emailed to [email protected]
- Questions regarding notifications to complete your child's forms should be referred to the office personnel at your child's school building