Niles City Schools OneView Online Registration
Our Central Registration Office will be changing our online registration system from OneView to FinalForms on October 1, 2021. New information will be posted at that time.
Students who are age 5 by August 1, 2021 are eligible to register for Kindergarten in Niles City Schools for the 2021-2022 school year
- You may download the following video for information regarding how to register for Kindergarten: How to Register for Kindergarten.mp4
To Enroll Online in all grade levels please complete the following steps:
- Click the following document to open instructions on how to create a OneView account and link a student to your account: Oneview Parent Instructions.pdf
- Create your OneView Account by going to the following link that will take you to the parent portal: https://niles.esvportal.com
- Link your new student(s) to your account using Option #2, per the instructions
- If your child attended Niles previously and you receive a message stating they cannot be enrolled, please see the Previous Student Enrollment information below
- Once you are logged into your new account and see the parent account dashboard, click the blue Enroll New Student(s) button that will open the registration form
- Complete all required fields of the form (you will have the option to save the form, allowing you to go back and finish it at a later time)
- If possible, upload the required documentation such as birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residency, custody/placement document, and parent photo ID
- Once the form is completed and you have uploaded your documents, submit the form
- Submit a lunch application for your household by clicking the QuikApps Lunch Application link found in your OneView account under Parent Links-this is requested from every household every school year
- We will send you an email stating whether or not your enrollment form has been approved that includes information regarding documents needed to complete their registration
- Once the registration process has been completed for your child, you will be contacted by the building they will attend with information regarding their start date, schedule, etc.
- If you do not have access to a computer or other device on which to complete the online registration, please contact our office at (330) 989-5095 to schedule a time you may come in to use a computer in our building for that purpose
Previous Student Enrollment
If your child attended Niles City Schools previously, you may receive a message after attempting to enroll them, stating they are already enrolled and to contact the school administrator. When that happens, please complete the following steps:
- Email us at regis[email protected]
- The Subject of your Email should be Previous Enrollment
- Provide the names of the students you are not able to enroll
- We will contact you via email when we have completed the steps needed and you are able to submit the enrollment form
If you are unable to attach your documents to the online enrollment form, you must email them to [email protected] or call (330) 989-5095 ext.4002 to schedule an appointment to bring your documents to our Central Registration Office located at 309 N. Rhodes Ave. Registration documents should not be taken to the school buildings unless that has been specifically requested by us.
- Child's Original Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Record
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency
- Photo ID or Parent/Guardian
- Court/Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Most Recent IEP/ETR/MFE, if applicable
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
Please see the Acceptable Proofs of Residency on the right margin of this page under FORMS; depending on your residency situation, you may be required to produce a notarized Residency Affidavit, Certificate of Tenancy, or Certificate of Dual Residency which are all available for downloading by clicking the blue link for that document under FORMS
According to Ohio law, all kindergarten students must have the following immunizations prior to starting school. Students who are not completely immunized will be excluded from school.
- 5 doses of DTaP vaccine
- 4 doses of Polio vaccine
- 2 doses of MMR vaccine
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
- 2 doses of Varicella/Chickenpox vaccine
Child FindNiles City School District offers special education services for children ages 3-21. If you are concerned with the development of your child aged 3-5 and you are interested in educational services, please contact the Niles City School District's Office for the Education of Exceptional Children at (330) 989-5095, ext. 4012.