All incoming students must be registered at the Central Registration Office located in the Niles Board of Education at 309 N. Rhodes Avenue
If you register your child before August 21, 2018, your student will report to their building of attendance for the first day of school on August 27, 2018
If you register your child on or after August 21, 2018, your student's building of attendance will contact you to let you know the first day they should report to school
- Registration hours are 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- For your convenience, you may also schedule a registration appointment by calling (330) 989-5095 ext 4002
Registration packets for students in grades 1-12 are available in the right margin of this page under FORMS or they may be picked up at our Central Registration Office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In order to speed up the registration process, please print and complete the registration packet before you come to register your child. In addition to the completed registration packet , you must provide the following required documentation at the time of registration. Your child does not need to be present for registration.
- Child's Original Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Record
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency (See Acceptable Proofs of Residency under FORMS)
- Photo ID or Parent/Guardian
- Court/Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Most Recent IEP/ETR/MFE, if applicable
Child FindNiles City School District offers special education services for children ages 3-21. If you are concerned with the development of your child aged 3-5 and you are interested in educational services, please contact the Niles City School District's Office for the Education of Exceptional Children at (330) 989-5095, ext. 4012.