All incoming students must be registered at the Central Registration Office located in the Niles Board of Education at 309 N. Rhodes Avenue
- Registration hours are 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- For your convenience, you may also schedule a registration appointment by calling (330) 989-5095 ext 4002
Registration packets for students in grades 1-12 are available in the right margin of this page under FORMS or they may be picked up at our Central Registration Office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In order to speed up the registration process, please print and complete the registration packet before you come to register your child. In addition to the completed registration packet , you must provide the following required documentation at the time of registration. Your child does not need to be present for registration.
- Child's Original Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Record
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency (See Acceptable Proofs of Residency under FORMS)
- Photo ID or Parent/Guardian
- Court/Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Most Recent IEP/ETR/MFE, if applicable
Child FindNiles City School District offers special education services for children ages 3-21. If you are concerned with the development of your child aged 3-5 and you are interested in educational services, please contact the Niles City School District's Office for the Education of Exceptional Children at (330) 989-5095, ext. 4012.