- All student Registration is conducted at the Central Registration Office located at 309 N Rhodes Avenue
- For your convenience, you may also schedule a registration appointment by calling (330) 989-5095
Registration packets for students in grades 1-12 are available in the right margin of this page under FORMS or they may be picked up at our Central Registration Office
- Registration Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
In order to speed up the registration process, please print and complete the registration packet before you come to register your child. In addition to the completed registration packet , you must provide the following required documentation at the time of registration.
- Child's Original Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Record
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency (See Acceptable Proofs of Residency under FORMS)
- Photo ID or Parent/Guardian
- Court/Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Most Recent IEP/ETR/MFE, if applicable
Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted and you will be asked to return when you have provided all information we are requesting
Child FindNiles City School District offers special education services for children ages 3-21. If you are concerned with the development of your child aged 3-5 and you are interested in educational services, please contact the Niles City School District's Office for the Education of Exceptional Children at (330) 989-5095, ext. 4012.