· Read, become familiar with, and abide by the rules, regulations, and policies of the student handbook.
· Comply immediately with the rules and regulations, which govern student conduct in school, on school property, or at any school-sponsored activity.
· Attend school and classes regularly.
· Arrive punctually to school, classes, and all activities.
· Come prepared with appropriate materials and attitude; and become an active participant in the instructional process.
· Dress to meet the requirements of any class or activity.
· Demonstrate respect for self and others.
· Demonstrate respect for the right of others to have an unhindered educational opportunity.
· Demonstrate respect for the physical space of others.
· Demonstrate safe, responsible conduct at all times.
· Demonstrate respect for one’s own property and the property of others.